Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have.
Then, who said success is not the key to happiness?
Subsequently, question is, why is happiness the key to success?
So there you have it. Being happier can make you financially better off, reduce stress levels, increase life expectancy, improve relationships, relieve depression and anxiety, combat illness and generally improve the quality of our lives exponentially.
What are the 7 keys to happiness?
Emotional Well-Being: 7 Keys to Happiness
- - Practice mindfulness. Meditate and concentrate on the here and now.
- - Exercise. Exercising regularly makes you feel better about yourself.
- - Surround yourself with positive people.
- - Listen to music.
- - Get outdoors and enjoy the good weather.
- - Accept yourself as you are.
- - Find time for yourself.
What is the key for happiness?
Relationships are the most important overall contributor to happiness. People with strong and broad social relationships are happier, healthier and live longer. Close relationships with family and friends provide love, meaning, support and increase our feelings of self worth.