Check the bottom of your mouse, and turn the power to the On position. Look under the power button for the reset button. If one is there, hold the reset for five full seconds to reset the mouse.
Besides, why isn't my wireless mouse working Logitech?
The reasons why your wireless mouse might not be working is because it has a low battery, it isn't connected to the right port, the USB drivers are not properly installed, or the surface on which you are using the mouse is not optimized for the mouse.
Also Know, why is my wireless mouse suddenly not working?
Step 1: Take the battery out of your mouse, wait for a second and then re-insert the battery. Step 2: If the cursor is still not moving, type “devmgmt. msc” in the Windows Run box to open the Device manager. Since the mouse is not working, you can press Win+R to access the Run box.
How do I resync my wireless mouse?
Use the following steps to sync the wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Remove the USB dongle from the battery compartment on the keyboard.
- Insert the USB dongle into your computer.
- Turn the mouse on.
- The mouse and keyboard should sync automatically.
Where is the reset button on wireless mouse?
To reset a wireless mouse:
- Turn off your wireless mouse.
- Hold down the left and right mouse buttons.
- While holding down the mouse buttons, turn the mouse back on.
- After around 5 seconds, release the buttons. You will see an LED flash if it resets successfully.