Try to reframe your current skills and use them to power you into a new hobby. You'll be surprised by how many great things you can already do! From there, it's just a case of finding ways to let that talent shine…
In this way, can I be good at something without talent?
You can becone really good at something with constant hard work. Yes you can. But for being the best, the finest ones, those who change the rules and make the most impact, in almost all fields, you need natural talent. But to become the best of the best talent is not enough.
Similarly, is talent natural or learned?
Some people are born with greater potential, but without hard work and practising their talent will come to nothing. Music is a good example, with some evidence of genetic differences. For example, a study of 500 twins found that 80 per cent of tone deafness is inherited.
How do I find my natural talent?
10 Ways To Identify Your Talents And Utilize Them
- Take a personality test.
- Find what makes you feel strong.
- Find what you spend the most money on.
- Ask your friends what your best and worst qualities are.
- Ask your family what you loved as a child.
- Write in a journal.
- Look for talent in others.
- Take stock of your book/music/movie collections.
What are talents examples?
Below is a list of skills that just might be yours.
- Public Speaking.
- Self Management.
- Networking (person to person)
- Networking (in the virtual world)
- Critical Thinking.
- Decision Making.