OPTION 2 – Access your statement balance via SMS
- Send the word “NSSF” to 6773 and follow instructions.
- Type NSSF< leave space> NSSF No < leave space> Date of Birth Full Names and send to 6773.
- You will receive a PIN (after we have validated our data)
- Type Bal, your new PIN” and send to 6773.
- View your statement balance.
Regarding this, how do I pay NSSF in Tanzania?
- Contributions can be paid at any NSSF offi ce in any of the following ways:-
- Crossed Cheque.
- Bankers Cheque.
- Bank Draft.
- Post or Money Orders.
Also, where can I apply for NSSF in Nairobi?
The applicant should visit the National Social Security Fund, (NSSF) offices or Huduma canter to make the application. You will be given an NSSF :Members Registration Form or an NSSF Employers Application for Registration (depending on the nature of your application) to fill and submit.
How can I get my NSSF number online in Uganda?
- Visit National Social Security Funds (NSSF) website portal Onlineand click on “what do you wish to do” on the drop box select “e statement and self-registration”
- Then select either “employee pre-registration” or “employer pre-registration” depending on the application you're applying for.
Can I withdraw money from NSSF?
One ceases to be an NSSF member when they qualify for any of the benefits, withdraw their money and have no more contributions coming in to their account. If a member stops contributing, their account remains open and qualify for annual interest until they withdraw their money.