So $100 million is - at minimum - 50 times what you'd need to live an average life for you and your family. So, you'd think as long as you keep your spending below 50 times what people, on average, spend - about $2.5 million a year - it would last you your whole life.
In this regard, what would you do if you won 5 million dollars?
- Buy shares.
- Buy multiple places and rent them out.
- Wait until the next crash in BTC, then invest in as much as possible and watch the dollars multiply.
- Put the rest in a high interest savings account.
Also Know, what can you do with 100m dollars?
Here are a few things you can do to start living your dream life today:
- Pursue the work you would if you had the money. Whether it be writing a book, starting your own business or working for a non-profit, you can do these things without a lot of money.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Have fun!
What will you do if you win 1 million dollars?
If I win a million dollars from the lottery, I would buy a house for my parents, and of course for my husband and my little girl. I would use the money to put up my own business to let my money grow more. I would look for things that I could invest in and sign up for insurance plans for my family.
Can 1 million dollars last a lifetime?
On average, GoBankingRates estimates that $1 million in savings will last about 19 years in the US. Dividing $1 million by the annual cost of living then yielded the years those retirement savings could last.